It is possible, but depends on a number of variables being properly aligned. For instance:
1. The subliminal must be properly scripted.
2. The subliminal must be properly built.
3. You must use the program properly, including getting enough exposure per day, using it every day, and using it for long enough – typically until the goal manifests.
4. You must choose a goal that is attainable.
To give you an example of this, I manifested into my life a woman who was indeed well fitting of the title “perfect lover” by using the “Manifest Your Perfect Lover” subliminal, which I created to test a theory I had at the time (back in 2004). It required 4 months of using the program all night every night. That resulted in a relationship unlike anything I have ever had before or since. The ways in which we were compatible as lovers was astounding.
That is not the only thing I have manifested using this method.
Does everyone always get what they want using this method? No. Why?
* Perhaps what they want does not exist. If you were trying to manifest your primary soul mate, and they were not alive, there is no way they could come.
* Perhaps what you are trying to manifest is not ready yet, or you are not ready for it or them. If you wanted a relationship with your primary soul mate, they would have to be single first.
* Perhaps your conscious mind is interfering. Looking for it too much from a conscious level can actually interfere with getting it. When using manifestation subliminals, it is always best to “fire and forget”. Let it happen without you trying to make it happen, or look for it, or worry about how or where it will come from. That will get in the way.
* Perhaps your subconscious mind is interfering. If you were trying to manifest your perfect lover, and you were afraid of success doing that at a subconscious level for some reason, you may subconsciously self-sabotage your efforts.
* Perhaps you gave up trying too soon. Once I tried to manifest my perfect naturally platinum blonde girlfriend, and after 8 months, gave up trying. Three months later, she showed up in my life. Why did it take so long? She had to get divorced, get past her divorce emotionally, and then move before we could meet. It might also be that the goal you are trying to manifest requires more energy that you have given it for it to manifest.
* Perhaps your goal is too specific. If you want to manifest your perfect naturally redheaded freckled petite nymphomaniac green eyed exhibitionist kinky hermaphrodite bipolar alcoholic virgin 22 year old lover who also has inverted nipples and speaks swahili and has six toes on each of their feet, you may be asking for someone who simply does not exist.
* Perhaps your conscious expectations are impeding your manifestation. When I manifested my perfect lover, I was expecting her to be white. She turned out to be a black Jamaican woman. I had never even thought of dating a black woman before, but there she was. If I had refused to accept her as a potential lover because she was black, and therefore did not fit my conscious expectations, it would not have worked.
There are other possible reasons for failure, as well, but this should give you some understanding of why it may be that it does not work.
Posted in: Using Subliminals