SSF V5.1 and V7 differ in the following ways:
- V5.1 is a six stage set, whereas V7 is a single stage program.
- This means that V5.1 will step you up to the goal’s achievement, and help you pace your journey of 6 months using the program by separating the program into these staged steps.
- By doing so, we prevent the possibility of the subconscious from becoming bored with the same script for more than 3 months, and thereafter ignoring it instead of executing. Some personalities do this.
- V5.1 is a 6 stage 5G, meaning it costs more.
- V7 attempts to pack V5.1 plus upgrades into a single stage. This allows me to charge less for it, but you lose the staged stepping up effect, which seems to be a big part of why 5.1 worked so well. 7.0 seems to work less well as a result for some people.
So in a nutshell:
V5.1 is older and doesn’t have quite as fancy a script, but the way it is built (six stage) actually means that we have had more reports of success with it than V7. V5.1 is more expensive, but it works better than V7.
I will be correcting this issue in V8, but I am not building V8 until 6G comes along.
Posted in: Stop Smoking