Welcome, and thanks for purchasing the Audio HyperSleep program!
This program is designed to be extremely easy to use and maximally effective for occasional use as a natural sleep replacement. To use it, simply play it using stereo headphones and listen while you lay down with your eyes closed.
HyperSleep is designed to cause your brain to produce the same brainwave frequency patterns that it would during natural sleep, with one difference: Instead of sleeping for between 6 and 10 hours, as natural sleep would require, you can use this program to achieve the effects of 4 to 8 hours of natural sleep for each use. This program can, for some people, act as a complete replacement for one natural sleep cycle.
HyperSleep is useful for many situations. For instance:
- For driving and become tired, most people can pull off the road at a rest stop and use HyperSleep to get enough rest in 2 to 4 hours (1 to 2 play throughs) to be safe driving again.
- HyperSleep is great for erasing jetlag and re-adjusting one’s sleeping patterns.
- For students who wish to be as rested as possible before a major test or exam, HyperSleep allows them an ideal solution in just 2 hours.
- For students who believe that cramming all night for a test is going to work, HyperSleep can really improve test scores by refreshing your brain with enough rest to be able to remember what you studied much better than otherwise.
- For the self employed or workaholics who would otherwise work themselves to death, HyperSleep allows them to work for much longer than otherwise while remaining much better rested.
- For employees who have to complete a work related project on a deadline, HyperSleep is a blessing too.
HyperSleep has many uses. It is easy to use. But it is not for everyone, and it is not for every situation.
- Do not use HyperSleep if you have epilepsy, or a neurological disorder related to epilepsy, unless you have consulted your physician about the use of brainwave entrainment audio programs.
- Do not use HyperSleep to replace natural sleep more frequently than once every two (2) or three (3) sleep cycles.
- HyperSleep is not intended for regular long term use. Do not use HyperSleep for more than two (2) weeks consecutively per month, or a maximum of seven times per month. If used too frequently, your brain may start becoming trained to stay asleep.
- If at any time you suspect that your quality of sleep or rest from using HyperSleep is not as good as getting natural sleep, stop using HyperSleep for at least a week.
- HyperSleep is not habit forming, but you can train your brain to favor the sleep cycle brainwave frequencies over the wake cycle brainwave frequencies with too much use. If you suspect this is happening, stop using HyperSleep and get a copy of Beta level brainwave entrainment (in the Core States of Awareness product) to correct this.
- HyperSleep should not be used by people under the age of 16 years of age.
- Do not use HyperSleep while under the influence of any drug that acts as a stimulant, depressant, hallucinogen or is otherwise psychoactive in nature without first consulting a physician.
- As a precaution, do not use HyperSleep without first consulting a physician if you are pregnant, suffer from arrhythmia (irregular heartbeat), tachycardia (rapid heartbeat) or use a pacemaker.