The Anxiety Relief Aid (ARA) in 5.5G is a program designed specifically to help people deal with and even overcome anxiety. It’s goals are twofold:
- ARA is aimed at being an “instant on” program, which means it’s designed to begin having a calming effect immediately, so you can use it for short periods of time for it’s anxiety relieving properties when you need a quick way to deal with anxiety in the moment.
- It is aimed at not just calming anxiety, but helping you permanently overcome and outgrow it and whatever causes and triggers it for you when it is used as long term programming. That means that if you use this program long enough, it has the potential to help you permanently move past what caused your anxiety.
ARA can be used for helping to relieve anxiety issues in people of any age, as long as the person is developed enough to understand and execute the script.
Some causes of anxiety, some personality types and some specific mental health conditions may affect how, how quickly and how well this program works. Your results will also be influenced by how loudly you play it and in which format.
You should not use this program:
- While you are driving or operating heavy machinery.
- As a replacement for appropriate medical or psychological attention, treatment or diagnosis.
- As a replacement for prescription drugs that are intended to calm your anxiety, unless you are directed to replace those prescription drugs with this program directly by an appropriate, licensed health care professional.
- As your sole or primary means of dealing with serious or life threatening panic attacks.
- When being deeply relaxed is not conducive to what you are attempting to accomplish, or would be unsafe.
You can use this program for:
- Calming down when something or someone has you nervous or anxious.
- Calming your anxiety before and during tests, presentations, exams, speeches, recitals, concerts, performances, while you are working under a deadline, etc.
- Helping to alleviate major anxiety that is not dealt with fully by other means, such as prescription medications.
- Helping to alleviate minor anxiety by itself.
- Helping you deal with anxiety attacks before they become serious.
- Helping yourself cut back on or stop using cigarettes, alcohol, and/or recreational drugs that you would otherwise turn to for anxiety relief.
- Potentially reducing the amount of prescription drugs you need to take for anxiety relief. Please note that you should never adjust your prescription medication dosage without specific and direct instructions to do so from a medical professional who is properly licensed and certified to be legally allowed and able to prescribe medications and/or adjust the dosage of prescribed medications! Please discuss any such change with your doctor.
- Faster and deeper relaxation and meditation.
- Helping you achieving faster, deeper, more restful sleep, for children and adults.
- Calming anxious children.
- Reducing stress in your life in general, which will aid in being happier overall and living longer.
This program uses an Audio to Silence Ratio Balancer (ASRB) value of 5:5, meaning that it plays for 5 minutes and then allows your subconscious to process and fully execute it for 5 minutes while there is no audio. Because of this, there is an equal amount of silence to audio, and this means that each track is not 1 hour long, but 2.
Please use this program under conditions where you can be deeply relaxed or even fall asleep when you first use it and for at least an hour afterwards, as it may produce a state of relaxation so profound that you become unable to focus and/or drowsy. Get to know how you respond to it before using it when being relaxed or drowsy is not a good idea.
Please carefully monitor how long you use this program and when, as it is potentially capable of generating very deep and profound relaxed states.
If you wish to use it for in-the-moment anxiety relief, it is recommended to use this program for exactly 75 minutes at a time.
To use it for long term programming you should use it for exactly 3 loops per night, back to back, for a total of 6 hours of exposure while you sleep, for a minimum of 2 (two) months (60 days). Avoid using it for long term programming during the day, and try to allow for time for you to sleep after your six hours of exposure finish as well.