The Awakener is the first example of energy flooding, In-The Moment State Shifting and Instant On subliminal technology I created, along with the Sleep Aid. It has been in testing for 3 years, and has proven useful and safe the whole time. The Awakener is the reverse of the Sleep Aid.
In testing, the Awakener usually requires 3 to 7 minutes to kick in. It will continue to increase in effect for an amount of time that is determined by the state of your brain when you use it. It is generally useful for three specific things:
- When you are trying to wake up in the morning, and you’re having a hard time.
- When your brain is in need of sleep (chemically exhausted) and you’re trying to stay awake longer.
- When you need to focus your brain back to Beta levels of awareness during the day.
This program is also the first one to require the Audio to Silence Blance Ratio (ASRB), and in fact it was for this program that ASRB was originally conceived. This is true because the awakener causes your brain to be focused on staying awake and being wakeful, which requires energy. If you remain in this state too long without a break, it will actually fatigue your brain as it uses up energy reserves faster than they can be replenished. For this reason, we have a 15:5 ASRB ratio in this program, meaning that after every 15 minutes of audio, there is 5 minutes of silence. The effect is to allow your brain a rest, and then pick up again just as it is running out of the effects of the previous 15 minutes of exposure.
Regardless, over time and too much exposure at a time, this program will tend to exhaust the brain. It is not designed to be a way to stay awake forever, or defy your natural need for sleep for extended periods of time. It is designed to help you wake up, help you remain awake and help you maximize your awakeness when you need sleep.
Some of the testers reported that for them, it was more powerful than and better than caffeine. I have to agree with that, up to the point that you start entering too much exposure in a single sitting, which will tend to make you tired again. What is too much? That depends on the person, and the state of their brain when they use it:
- If you’re trying to wake up in the morning, you should not need to use it more than 1 loop, and probably less. I find that I can turn it off in 5 to 7 minutes.
- If you’re trying to re-focus your brain into Beta from some other state, it may take as much as 20-30 minutes. For this 1-2 loops is recommended, as necessary.
- If you’re trying to stay awake when your brain is chemically exhausted and needs sleep to recharge, you can use it for as long as it is having the desired effect. Once you begin getting increasingly tired again while looping this program, you should turn it off and sleep.
Unlike caffeine, there is no possibility of addiction, withdrawal or headaches. “Overdosing” only makes you tired again. Nobody reported experiencing any negative side effects in testing, such as jitters, etc.
This program is all about state shifting. It is designed for no other purpose than to shift your state to more awake. Therefore, it will disrupt any other type of state shifting, including other subliminals that use In The Moment State Shifting, or subliminals that use Triggered State Shifting. It will disrupt state as would caffeine in most cases. For subliminals that rely on or use ITM-SS, it is okay to use this program occasionally and for short periods of time. If used with such a program, I recommend no more than 1 loop a day, at most a few days a week.
Optimal volume is determined as with any other subliminal. Play the ocean surf track, and make sure you can at least faintly hear the lowest areas of audio. Then you can play any other track. If the ultrasonic or hybrid tracks are too loud at this volume, reduce them until they are not.