“It usually takes about 15 or 20 minutes before she starts initiating sex. I have never seen her initiate without it, and she gets very aggressive when she does. It’s totally unlike her otherwise. Usually I can’t help myself, I get so excited by this thing that I initiate before she can. We have sex every time I play it, and it’s always really good sex. I believe she really enjoys the effects it has on her, and I know I do. Our relationship went from just casual sex between friends to she’s my girlfriend now, and it’s becoming more and more serious all the time. We are very happy with what it’s done for us. Thank you for allowing us to test this for you.”
That’s an actual quote from one of the testers. His girlfriend is a shy girl, and she never in her entire life initiated sex before they used X24. He showed me her picture. She looks a lot like a young Claudia Schiffer. Not a bad catch at all! And incidentally, that sort of report is not uncommon for X24.
I have seen this program do some amazing things with my own eyes. One of the first tests I put it through was with a friend of mine who has never thought of me in a sexual way, and neither have I thought of her that way. She knows I produce subliminals, and has helped me test things in the past. This time, I told her that I could not tell her what the program did, but that I would like to expose her to it for a day and see how she reacted. She gave her consent, and then I told her that I would play it some time that weekend while she was visiting the area, but I did not tell her when, how long I would play it, what it was intended to do, or anything else.
Knowing her as I do, I waited a day and a half before I started playing it, and by that time she had completely forgotten about the whole thing. Within 10 minutes, she turned to me and said, “You’re playing that subliminal you wanted to test on me, aren’t you.” It wasn’t a question, it was matter of fact statement.
I asked, “What makes you think that?” Her reply was quite typically blunt and honest, which was partly why I wanted her to test it. She said, “Because I am suddenly very wet between my legs, and there’s no reason to be.” I laughed and said, “Well I could be playing it, but then again, maybe I played it yesterday, and maybe I haven’t started yet. Who knows.”
About 15 minutes later, she turned to me and she said, again deadly serious, “It’s playing, and it’s designed to turn me on. I know it. I haven’t been this wet except twice in my entire life. In fact I dare say I have only been more wet once ever.”
“Wow,” I replied. “I hope for your sake that I’m actually playing it.” She gave me a playfully sarcastic dirty “Don’t be an idiot, I know it’s playing,” look.
After 40 minutes, she turned to me and said, “I like it.”
“Like what?” I asked.
“I like this subliminal. It has me about as hot and bothered as I have ever been, and it’s making my areolas, nipples and vagina tingle pleasantly.”
“Wow,” I laughingly replied once again. “I hope for your sake that I’m actually playing it.” She gave me raspberries, and then said, “Don’t give me that [stuff]. I know it’s playing. I have never wanted to have sex with you before this, and never in my life have I decided I wanted to have sex with someone in under an hour. It’s playing. You’re testing some sort of aphrodisiac on me.”
I just chuckled and continued our previous conversation. About 5 minutes later, she said, “Let’s go to the beach.” So we got in my car and went to the beach. It was night time by now, and she seemed very specific as to where she wanted me to go. We arrived at the beach, and she led me down to a secluded spot and sat down, inviting me to do the same. So I did, and we sat and talked for about three minutes, right about the 60 minute mark from the start of her exposure, when she asked me why I hadn’t kissed her yet. I could see in her eyes that she was deeply wanting me inside her.
“You and I both know that would be a mistake,” I said. “We’ve never in all the years we have known each other thought of each other as anything but friends. To try to change that now would be a mistake.”
“You’re right,” she replied with a whistfully frustrated sigh. “I’d still like to have sex with you right now, but if we’re not going to have sex on the beach, I guess we should be getting back.” At that point, I turned it off.
Later on the way home, I asked her if she’d led me to the beach just so we could have sex. She replied that she had. Then I revealed that I had indeed been playing the subliminal, and that I had started it 10 minutes before her first comment. She laughed and said she already knew that. I asked her how long she thought it would take to get any woman who was responsive to succumb to her sexual arousal. She replied that she couldn’t imagine any woman who responded to it at all lasting more than ten hours before she caved in and surrendered to her arousal, regardless of anything else.
Three hours later, she came back to me and told me the effects had worn off, and thanked me for not having sex with her, because “it really would have been a mistake.” No kidding. And all this from a woman I chose to test on because I was convinced it could not possibly work on her!
Yes, it’s true, pushbutton sexual arousal has finally arrived. Allow me to introduce you to the amazing program that does it: X24.
But you’re probably skeptical. You might be thinking, “No way!” So let’s cut to the chase. Is everyone going to respond that way? Of course not. But matched to the right personality, and under reasonable circumstances, many people do respond very rapidly, directly and even aggressively with sexual arousal and the desire to have sex that makes them much more ready, willing and able to initiate it — or at least make it easy for you to. The results are nothing short of amazing.
So what is X24? In plain English, it’s a very special blend of exotic sounds that triggers your deep brain to respond with very rapid, very powerful sexual arousal, and then tells your higher brain to act on it! The result, for the right personality type and under the right circumstances, is rapid arousal and very often, passionate, enthusiastic, sex that is also emotionally intimate and loving. It makes me personally feel very sensual and romantic, and most people have reported that it induces sensual, intimate lovemaking instead of just sex. It puts those who respond into their most natural form of response to arousal.
If you’re curious about what is going on under the hood, I’ll tell you. X24 is the result of research and development started in 2006. It uses the latest 5th Generation subliminal build technology in both masked and mood music formats, is based on the Optimus Engine, and uses HyperSpeed Technology and Self Optimizing Scripting technology. The result is a subliminal aphrodisiac which produces rapid, very strong, but comfortable sensual, emotional and sexual arousal in many (but not all) listeners, and is intended to encourage the listener to act on their arousal by engaging in physical sex as quickly as they are comfortable with based on their arousal and response to the program. This makes it more universally useful and effective than X32, which will not affect those for whom it’s pace is too rapid for their emotional comfort.
X24 is known to generate sexual and sensual arousal and desire for intimacy in both male and female listeners, but is designed to generate sexual and sensual arousal primarily in females and get them to respond to males. In specific, it will focus her arousal and attention on the male closest to the source of the audio. When used by a male around other males without the intent of arousing them specifically, the typical response is that other males will want to talk to and tend to look up to the person indicated by the program. X24 is of uncertain value for use by or on lesbians, and is not recommended for use by or on gay men. It has, not surprisingly, been reported that women have successfully used it to arouse the men they are involved with.
The X24 program is known to positively affect listeners of ages 18 to approximately 35, usually affecting younger better than older. (starting around 27, they start shifting in preference to X25 instead.) The determining factor to whether or not it will affect a particular person seems to be based on three factors:
1. Personality and thinking style. Very intellectual, cerebral types tend to be less affected than others because they are less “of their body” and more “in their head”. That’s not to say they cannot be, or are not affected. It just takes longer, and is less certain.
2. Their willingness to be influenced in general: very strong willed, self controlled and/or control seeking people may not be influenced well by this program, although this program will be more effective on such types than X32 because it allows the person to move at their own pace with arousal and response, instead of trying to get them to move as fast as possible.
3. It may affect persons less well who strongly prefer raw, animalistic, erotic, casual or meaningless sex to romantic or emotionally intimate sex. (X32 is usually a much better option for them.)
Typically, X24 requires between 10 and 60 minutes to begin creating noticeable sexual arousal and sexual arousal responses, which may be experienced differently by each gender. In males, it can produce sensations of arousal in the chest or loins. In females, it may produce tingling of the breasts, areolas and/or nipples, as well as swelling, wetness of, throbbing of and/or tingling of the sex organs. Given sufficient privacy, familiarity, safety, comfort and an appropriate relationship between the two persons using the aphrodisiac, sex usually results in between 15 and 90 minutes in most cases. In cases where one or more important variables are off, it may take significantly longer for sex to happen, or sex may not happen at all, regardless of the responsiveness of the person to X24 for arousal. Important variables for getting people, and females in particular, to engage in sexual activity include:
- Sufficient privacy.
- Sufficient trust in the person being considered for sex.
- Sufficient comfort being nude around the person being considered for sex.
- Sufficient feelings of safety (physical, emotional, and concerning reputation) around the person being considered for sex.
- Sufficient feelings of safety concerning STDs and unwanted pregnancies.
- Appropriate relationship with the person being considered for sex.
- Sufficient freedom to act on desire for sex with the person being considered (i.e. not involved with someone else in a committed sense, not religiously restricted, not socially restricted, not morally or ethically restricted).
- Sufficient freedom from guilt, shame and/or fear concerning sex with the person being considered for sex.
- Not emotionally upset (angry, grieving, depressed, etc.).
- Not focused on higher cognitive activities, such as performing mathematics, research, studying, etc.
- Not focused on a task that would prevent them from responding, such as composing music, driving, video gaming, cooking, etc.
- Not in pain.
- Not distracted by important responsibilities, such as caring for children.
- Sufficient time in which to engage in sex comfortably.
- Personality matches program version.
- And so forth.
X24 will tend to produce a strong preference for a romantic, sensual and sexual relationship between the persons using it to create sexual arousal: the more steady and stable the relationship between them, the better it will work; and the more it is used, the more there will be a desire for a relationship in which sex naturally fits as a part of the romantic and intimate relational framework. However, this effect will only last for a few hours after exposure unless you use the program repeatedly over a period of time, every day or every other day, to make it become normalized thinking for the persons being influenced.
In responsive people, and under appropriate conditions for sex to occur, this program tends to produce sex quickly and tends to produce passionate and intense sex, instead of slow, romantic or very intimate sex.
Please be aware that this program can and does affect your visual perceptions of those you view who are of the gender you are sexually attracted to while it is affecting you! In other words, it will cause you to perceive others of the appropriate gender as being significantly more attractive physically and in other ways than they would be to you otherwise, apparently showing you the person as they appear in an idealized state. In effect, it gives you “beer goggles”! This fascinating effect is also fairly obvious in how affected females respond to the person specified by the program. It also appears to cause affect females to completely, or almost completely, disregard age differences to the man being specified while they are being influenced by it.
Many times, testers reported that it caused a significant increase in touch between couples, and especially sensual, caressing, intimate, caring or loving touch. They also report a common theme that it seems to significantly enhance existing relationships by turning sex into lovemaking, and causing it to be a deep, sensual and intimate bonding experience for them. This has also been known to turn “friends with benefits” relationships into long term, serious romantic relationships, and create relationships where they might not otherwise have formed because one or both parties were too shy, etc. It is wonderful for enhancing, improving and deepening the connection between couples in serious, romantic and committed long term relationships. Everyone who has tested or used this program reports the desire to make love instead of just have sex, even the males.
This program is not intended for use on, around or by persons under the legal age of sexual consent or on persons who are unaware of their exposure to a subliminal or do not consent to being exposed to this program. Do not expose people to this program with whom you should not have sex, persons who are under the age of legal sexual consent, persons who are unaware of their exposure to a subliminal, or persons who do not consent to their exposure to a subliminal aphrodisiac. Before using this program with someone else, you should use it on yourself to determine your own level and type of response. By using this program, you understand and agree that any and all results are your responsibility, and you are responsible for your choices and actions while you are under the influence of this program. This program is not designed or intended to be used as a stealth seduction program. Do not expose people to this program without their knowledge and consent to the fact that it is a subliminal aphrodisiac they are being exposed to. To help facilitate this, each track includes an audibly spoken statement in the beginning that states, “You are listening to the X24 Subliminal Aphrodisiac.”. Please note that there is no ultrasonic only track in this set, as it would be too easily abused.
This program is a 5th Generation subliminal, and therefore should not be used while any other subliminal is playing.
To calibrate volume:
Step 1. Play the Trickling Stream version, and adjust the volume to the desired level.
Step 2. Play the Ocean Surf version, and adjust the volume so that the highest points of volume are not too loud, but the loweat points of volume are still at least faintly audible.
Step 3. If at this volume the ultrasonic additions are too loud, back the volume down slightly.
How to use it:
Simply play the track you prefer at the calibrated volume whenever you wish to spice things up. Make sure to avoid exposing anyone under the legal age of sexual consent, or anyone who is unaware that they are being exposed and/or does not give their consent to being exposed. Play it until the desired results are achieved. You may also play it overnight while you sleep.
If you are attempting to generate arousal in someone you are not currently involved with, and even if you are involved with them, it can be useful to understand body language signals that it is working, especially if you have a partner who prefers not to initiate.
X24 is NOT designed or intended for:
- Public usage.
- Arousing people who are engaged in complex or focus-based activities, such as studying, calculating, or working.
- Use on, around or by minors under the age of legal sexual consent in their jurisdiction.
- Use targetting people who are unaware of it’s use.
- Use on people involved with or married to someone else.
- People who are resistant to sexual activity.
- Gay men.
- Taking advantage of others, especially inebriated or drugged individuals.
- Use on people who are angry, upset, or otherwise impassioned in a negative direction.
- Stealth seduction.
By purchasing, downloading or using this program, you agree to:
- Accept all responsibility for any and all results of using this program.
- Use this program carefully and responsibly, including appropriate birth control measures and protection against the spreading of sexually transmitted infections.
- Not use this program on, or around minors under the legal age of sexual consent for the jurisdiction in which this program is being used.
- Not use this program if you are a minor under the legal age of sexual consent for the jurisdiction in which this program is being used.
- Not expose others to this program without their knowledge and consent.
- Not use this program in places, circumstances or around people where it would be inappropriate to display pornography.
- Not use this program to take advantage of someone else, induce them to cheat, or subject them to unwanted sexual arousal.
- Not allow yourself to act on any resulting self arousal in inappropriate ways.
Sexual arousal is frequently notable through body language if your partner or subject does not otherwise tell you they are aroused. Body language indicators of sexual arousal typically include, but are not limited to:
- Increased eye contact, including frequency of eye contact, length of eye contact holds, aggressiveness of eye contact, and the use of gaze seduction or communication.
- Smiling at you, especially repeatedly when eye contact is made, especially if they bite their lip.
- Increased fidgeting with the hands or moving around in a seat.
- Caressing of the upper thighs, arms, stomach, chest, neck and/or face.
- Biting the lips, especially while stealing glances or giving “come f*** me” looks.
- Noticeably increased lubrication of the vagina.
- Expressing a sexual scent via the expressed increase in vaginal lubrication.
- Erection of the penis or nipples.
- Breathing changes, including faster and/or deeper breathing.
- Waving the legs open and closed, or letting them fall open further than is socially acceptable, and then closing them if/when this is realized.
- Keeping the legs tightly closed, especially if one or both hands are placed between them.
- Flipping or playing with hair more frequently, especially if hair is flipped in your direction, or the person is older than normally would flip or play with their hair idly.
- Turning the torso to face the subject of sexual interest, or the source of the audio.
- Exposing or hiding the neck by moving hair out of the way, or covering it with the hair on the side of the neck facing you.
- Exposing one or both soles of the feet to you, while standing or sitting; even better if they are barefoot, and better still if they take off shoes to make themselves barefoot first.
- Pointing one foot at you for a couple minutes or longer when doing so requires an unusual foot placement to accomplish.
- In some cases, a person with sexually sensitive nipples may caress, rub or even pinch their nipples.
- Finding excuses to be as physically close to you as possible without being inappropriate.
- Turning the conversation noticeably sexual in nature, or making sexually suggestive comments, sounds, actions or movements.
- Verbally or physically initiating kissing, sexual contact or sex.
In general, for faster or more intense results, higher volumes are better; for less resistance, lower volumes are better. When used under the circumstances this program was designed for, you should not encounter resistance. Use the calibrated volume to begin with, and adjust from there only if necessary to correct an issue or improve results.
You have 30 days to use this program and see the results for yourself. If, after that time, you have not been satisfied, you have a generous 180 days to request a refund. There’s no risk.