Terms & Conditions
Medical Disclaimer: No claim of medical value, usage, intended usage, cure, diagnosis or replacement for medical attention from an appropriate medical professional is expressed or implied for any of the programs made available by Indigo Mind Labs or created by Shannon L. Matteson. By downloading or using these programs, you agree that you understand that these programs are not designed for, intended as a replacement for medical treatment or diagnosis, nor are they intended to be or act as a cure for anything. There is no expressed or implied statement that these programs are designed or intended to act as anything more than an aid to achieving the stated goal, and should be used in that capacity only. Before using any subliminal program designed to do anything that could impact you physically, mentally or emotionally, you are advised to consult the appropriate medical professional. Do not use these programs if you have been diagnosed with a serious mental or emotional disorder or disease unless you have direct medical permission to do so and medical supervision while doing so. You accept full responsibility for the results of using these programs in any unreasonable or inappropriate manner, including (but not limited to) at unreasonable volumes or any volume above that resulting from proper calibration.
Delivery: You understand and agree that you will be getting downloadable .mp3 files only as a result of your purchase, and that no physical media shall be provided to you, now or in the future.
Responsibility of Care: After 30 days from your date of purchase, it is your sole responsibility to take appropriate care that you make and keep sufficient backup copies of the programs you download after purchase, and Indigo Mind Labs is not required to provide you replacement copies as a result of loss after your initial download. When possible, and as part of our commitment to excellence in customer service, Indigo Mind Labs will endeavor to provide access to replacement copies as requested even after the initial 30 days, as deemed reasonable by Indigo Mind Labs.
- If you do not follow the instructions, we cannot be held responsible for that fact. Therefore, the product must be used according to its instructions.
- If you do not use the program for the amount of time specified in the instructions, or if you interrupt the use of the program, we cannot be held responsible for that fact. Therefore, you must use the product, without interruption or deviation, for the full length of time specified by the instructions; where the instructions specify a minimum amount of time, that is the minimum amount of time the program must be used. Where the instructions specify a specific amount of time, you must use the program and/or stage of the program for that amount of time — not more, not less.
- Since using multiple forms of mind programming or multiple mind programming products simultaneously can damage or alter the results of any one of them in unexpected and/or unintended ways, we cannot be held responsible if you choose to use the product simultaneously with any other product, method or technique. Therefore, the product must be used by itself without any other subliminal or other mind-programming products, methods or techniques, according to the instructions in order to be eligible for a refund.
- To be eligible for a refund on any given product, you must begin use of that program or product within 90 days of the date you purchase it, and use it according to the instructions.
- If you:
- Purchase your copy of the product and
- Start using it within 90 days of purchase and
- Use it without interruption as specified by the instructions and
- You do not achieve the program’s intended results, then
- You have 180 days from the completion of the use of that program according to the instructions in which to request a refund.
- Requirements set forth here for eligibility for a refund dictate that if you make a purchase of multiple programs at once, you may disqualify your eligibility for a refund by making it impossible for you to use all purchased programs according to the instructions, and within these terms. In such case, you may be eligible for a refund on one (1) title only, if all other requirements and conditions for a refund are met.
- Products purchased as sections or stages of a larger program are ineligible for a refund until and unless all sections or stages that make up the whole program are paid for and used without interruption, according to the instructions.
- If you purchase a program title and then later purchase an upgrade to or newer version of that program title, you state by doing so that the program you purchased a newer version of or upgrade to worked as desired and intended for you, and you are therefore no longer eligible for a refund on the version(s) of the title you purchased a newer version of or upgrade to.
- Due to heavy return/refund restrictions from payment processors other than PayPal, we can only offer refunds via PayPal. Therefore, refunds must be receivable by PayPal even if you purchased through a different payment processor. We may, at our discretion, try to make special exceptions under certain circumstances, which may allow for a refund using some payment processor other than PayPal. However, we cannot and do not guarantee that any refund granted will be granted in any other way than through PayPal.
- Illegal downloading, sharing, “pirating” and/or using of any program or product that IML offers is grounds for ineligibility for a refund at our discretion.
Usage Policy: You agree to use these programs with all necessary and due diligence towards the safety of yourself and that of others. You agree not to use these subliminal programs more than 21 hours per day, or around people who do not know or consent to being exposed. You agree to avoid exposing children to inappropriate or unsuitable content, or allowing such content to get into the hands of or possession of minors, or be used by minors. You agree to follow the volume calibration instructions, and always use the program at a reasonable and safe volume at all times.
Copyright: You understand that these programs are copyrighted material, and therefore cannot legally be shared, given away, re-sold, rented, leased, financially profited from the public or private display or playing of, traded, published, or “pirated” without breaking copyright law. You understand that some programs may contain anti-piracy measures, and that the program may not function as expected or advertised if you knowingly use, make, distribute or allow others to knowingly use, make or distribute “pirated” (illegal) copies of the program. You also agree not to use, make, distribute or allow others to knowingly use, make or distribute “pirated” (illegal) copies of the program.
General Disclaimer: You agree that by downloading and/or using any subliminal program created by Shannon L. Matteson, you accept all responsibility for the use of and results of using all programs you purchase from Indigo Mind Labs, and that you therefore agree to hold harmless Indigo Mind Labs, it’s owners, management, employees, contractors, affiliates and payment processors for anything at all that you experience from using, or think you experience as a result of using, any program you get from Indigo Mind Labs or any program created by Shannon L. Matteson or made public by or through Indigo Mind Labs, and that your sole recourse for any damages, actual or otherwise, is a refund for the full purchase price of the program, minus any third party processing fees.
Refusal of Sale: Indigo Mind Labs reserves the right to refuse and refund any purchase order without delivery of the product ordered, for any reason, without revealing the reasons for refusal to accept a purchase order. If a purchase order is refused or rejected, a full refund will be issued within 10 (ten) business days of the order purchase order.
Indigo Mind Labs values your trust. Part of how we endeavor to earn your trust is by respecting and protecting your privacy. When you do business with us, we respect and protect your privacy in the following ways.
Doing business with us through our Internet store, we only collect your first name, IP address, account credentials to our store, and what you purchase. We do not have access to, nor do we collect or store your any of your financial information. All purchases are completed through trusted third-party off-site payment processors. This information is only used for responding to customer service requests and compiling purchase statistics for the whole of our customer base (not statistics that track or reference any specific person individually) which allow us to improve our service.
Our mailing list is private and optional. Because we genuinely respect your privacy, signing up for it is turned off by default. To be included in our mailing list, you must personally and intentionally join on your own. We do not and never will sell, rent, lease, share or otherwise distribute it to anyone else for any purpose or reason. Our mailing list is stored on and our mailings sent through MailChimp® servers.
When you contact us, we receive only the information you supply, along with your IP address. Aside from your IP address, what we receive from you when you contact us is determined by what you submit to us.
The information you share through your e-mails to us is only accessible to Indigo Mind Labs administrators.
We do not use e-mail addresses sent to us through contacts initiated by you for adding to our mailing list. To be added to our mailing list, you must sign up for inclusion at our Internet store. Unless we are legally required to do so by court order, we do not share any private information you give us with anyone who does not have access to your e-mails within our business when you contact us through e-mail.
We will comply with legal orders to reveal any aforementioned personal information, provided that such orders originate from a valid subpoena coming from a valid U. S. legal jurisdiction.